#together: Together We Bond

I am a very family-oriented person. I do value the relations I share with my family members. I was brought up in a way that I was taught to respect each and every one of the family. I loved my grandparents, was very close to them and dependent too, for many reasons.

Among all the cousins, I am the eldest yet no one would find me elderly (:P). I share a great bond with my sibling and so with my cousins. I am the one they look up to whenever they need advices and I am the one they need while they are planning some fun. I love to mix with everybody, from a 3-year-old to an eighty-year-old. I am quite sure I am the only one that my cousins have so much fun with.

Together, we have too much fun. The most memorable day in my life has to be spent with them. Talking about the days spent with my cousins, a lot of memories are emerging in my mind. But among the numerous times we have got along, I cannot forget one such day or rather a week.

It was in the year 2011, when we went for a vacation together. We went for a trip to the northern side of West Bengal. We traveled to Lava, Lolegaon, Kalimpong and Pelling (Sikkim) which are few of the most beautiful spots in North Bengal and in Sikkim as well. Coming to the ‘togetherness’, it was inexplicable fun that we had during that journey. We started from our place alone, only my parents, my sister and I and then my uncles and aunts joined us in between the journey. Luckily, we got a coupe which accommodated almost all of us. The train journey is the best train journey I have ever experienced. On one side, mother and her cousins and on the other my sister and I and our cousins, it could not have been any better. The train journey, the car rides, the sight-seeings, the walking around, the trekking and the unadulterated fun- all of the ingredients to make a trip and the relationships perfectly delightful and ideal. We were five cousins altogether, having fun together, joking around, pulling each other’s legs, singing all the way, posing, clicking pictures, spending quality time, trying to know each other better, midnight sneaking, chatting till the dawn and a lot of things that cousins do.

Pemayangtse Monastery, Pelling, West Sikkim

On the whole, the entire trip and the five days were spent so well that it is embedded in my mind and I think, in all of our minds. Not only me, I know, all of us still remember those days of togetherness. I wish we could plan another such memorable trip together and create the bond again.


 This post is written for Housing.

**The picture used for this post belongs to me. Do not use it anywhere without prior permission. Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts