#KelloggsWaleGuptaji: Breakfast Issues Solved!


Breakfast is very important and the most vital meal of the day. I know a lot of you acknowledge the fact but I also know that there are many who do not care about this due to sheer ignorance. It is said that “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper”. But, despite this fact, breakfast is the most avoided and most neglected part of our meals. Those who start dieting without correct knowledge of a proper diet seem to skip breakfast to become skinny and lose weight. Sometimes people skip breakfast just because they run out of time or they are just bored of making another meal before lunch. In my case, I used to skip my breakfast most of the days only because I was a late riser and I woke up after the breakfast time. So, I suppressed my hunger a little bit and had lunch.

It isn’t a few years that I become aware of the fact that breakfast should not be skipped and it should be a heavy meal until lunch. I had a gastric problem simply because of the huge gap between the meals. I used to skip my breakfast and then had lunch at 1pm and then had dinner at 9:30pm. It was crazy! I had to go through seven days of pain and suffering, USGs, medication and weakness. My doctor suggested that I should take small meals within small intervals. I had learned my lesson the worst way. Now, I am less ignorant and I never skip a meal.

In the cute new ad of Kellogg’s Cornflakes we get to see a cute Gupta family of four where the mom makes wonderful and tasty recipes with Kellogg’s Cornflakes keeping in mind the taste and preference of each and every member. We can see the how the mother expertly handles the need and pick of the drama queen daughter, the ever so grumpy husband and the notoriously naughty son. Kellogg’s India’s YouTube page is flooding with hundreds of recipes using the Kellogg’s Cornflakes, from sweet to savory, traditional to totally innovative. Everybody wants to come to Gupta ji’s house over breakfast and so do I. I really want to join the Gupta family over breakfast to really try some of Mrs. Gupta’s Kellogg’s Cornflakes delicacies. I am sharing one of the lot that I liked.

The Apple Cinnamon Conflakes- Apple and Cinnamon is the match made in heaven. I love the fragrance and the flavour of cinnamon. Cinnamon adds instant warmth to any dish. In this particular recipe, Mrs. Gupta adds chopped apple and a pinch of cinnamon to cold milk and pours cornflakes to it to make the breakfast. I feel it will be super tasty and that too within a few minutes.

The recipes are worth trying. One must try it. 

This is written for Kellogg's

Comments

Popular Posts