Observing Birds

You’ll know by now that I have nourished in me some weird hobbies. One of them is observing birds. When I was too young, we had a science assignment where we had to watch and observe birds and write down their features in a journal. That was the first time, when this grew inside me as a hobby. I used to keep a diary where I used to note down every ins and outs of the birds I saw at that time.

Our house is situated in such a place where a lot of trees and small water bodies are around. So, luckily I can observe a lot of different birds every day, especially in the morning. Kingfishers, woodpeckers, sparrows and some nameless beautiful birds can easily be observed from my place.


As a nature-lover, I cherish every encounter with nature by any means. I love my hobby. 



This is Day 15 for the April A-Z Challenge, 2014. Today's theme- Alphabet O

Comments

  1. Great post!

    Please visit my blog, http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    My theme focuses on books and the title of the day starts with the letter of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of my friends are avid birders and I marvel at their photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Read it? Now drop a comment to make my day!

Popular Posts