My 100th Blogpost and A Surprise!!



Hi everyone, first of all I’d like to say and wish you a very very happy Mother’s Day. Give her surprises, gifts, cook for her, take her to a coffee shop, do whatever she always wanted to do but couldn’t. And, people who already have spent their pocket money on other things, just kiss her and say “I Love You”, she won’t be disappointed, she even would be more appreciative.






Okay, now this is going to be my 100th blogpost. Yayy *clapping*. First, I’d like to tell you something.

I had started my journey of blogging about two years ago. But then I was not serious about it. I created a blog out of an indistinct interest of put my writings into a place. I had only one follower, which was my boyfriend. Gradually I hovered over many renowned bloggers’ blogs and adapted some ideas to get my blog growing. I added several features, joined some communities, linked my poetry to some contests, and soon I got a large number of followers, loads of comments and innumerable appreciations. I felt so happy, surprised and pleased. My life became so blissful.

All I want to say is, it was you who made me complete, you are behind my success, of this blog’s success. You were always with me, you supported me throughout. So, I want to say thank you to all of you. Thanks for being with me along the journey. I want to dedicate my 100th post to you guys. You’re my strength.

There’s something more that I am going to add today. Please visit the Intro page to know about me.
Thanks for reading. 



*All the pictures are from here.

Comments

  1. Congrats! Wishing you more feats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I know how much time consuming and hard work it takes. I am saying this after 29 posts of mine. So can imagine how hard you have been working. Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, you are so right Rubina, and it becomes more difficult when it's about a lazy person like me :)
      thanks for being here!

      Delete
  3. Confratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep blogging...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos. Keep blogging. Loved your writing.

    Regards,
    Anand
    godoffinethings.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anand for dropping a comment. Keep reading :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Read it? Now drop a comment to make my day!

Popular Posts