Merry Christmas!!!!

Hey! I might have been quite late to post this as a Christmas wish, but, one can never be too late to wish on a special and blissful Christmas moment. So, I am here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May Lord bestow upon you and your a happy life, a strong personality and strength to overcome all the hardship you face in life.


Let's come to gifts now. Please tell me what you got on this Christmas from Santa(yes, I believe in Santa, I believe Santa stays with us disguised as our parents :D). My Santa(read Daddy) gifted me a bottle of Perfume. I had cakes, coffee and a regular meal. But soon we're going to have a party, yayy!!!


Now, it's the time to wish for something. As I know a Christmas wish is always granted, so, I'd wish for a safer world for Women. That's all. I think that's most relevant and it'll be most valuable gift a person can have.
Thanks for reading this post. Comment if you wish. Good Night. Merry Christmas again!




*Image Courtesy-Google

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot. Wish you a merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas dear ^^
    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Xmas and a Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a merry Christmas ! Most of all I liked your wish, for asking a safer world for women.This is the best gift a woman can receive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sayantini,

    Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you have a lovely festive season with loads of gifts. :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas dear... you really seem to have had a rocking time :)

    AMEN to your wish <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, even though it is late now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Read it? Now drop a comment to make my day!

Popular Posts